professional tree removal
Eager Beaver Tree & Stump
Questions about tree removal services? Our knowledge in tree services comes from over 31 years experience in tree removal, trimming, stump grinding, tree planting and landscape services. We can answer any question about tree services.
Eager Beaver Tree & Stump modern tree removal system
This is the future. Gone are the days of needing to risk climbing tall and dangerous trees, cutting down section at a time, dropping each to the ground below. Our state-of-the-art heavy equipment safely removes any tree section by section, securely bringing large branches to the ground.
The Tree Mek We are the only tree removal company in Wisconsin to introduce this revolutionary system for safe tree removal services. For the first time, tall and hard to reach trees can be safely accessed, cut or trimmed and removed. No person is required to climb tall and dangerous trees. It's all done with robotics.
Automated Tree Removal System The claw section of this mega machine is powerful and efficient, securing the tree trunk in its grip and slicing through with a built in cutting system. The tree branches or trunk pieces are then safely moved and brought securely to the ground. When cutting is finished, all pieces are removed with the claw into our hauler.
powerful grip and cutting See it in action. This new machine is changing how tree service is done. Every year people are seriously hurt trying to remove trees or branches, properties are damaged and some people die. With the New Tree Mek, it is all about safety. You do not need to risk your life or your property, just simply call us.
we are equipped to safely handle any project
After 31 years of experience, we developed the best solutions for safe and cost effective tree removal, tree trimming and stump grinding services. As a one stop full service company, we offer our customers land clearing, grading, landscaping and tree planting.
tall tree cutting
About Eager Beaver Tree & Stump services
John & Holly offer the highest quality tree removal service in the Wisconsin local areas.
- We are heavily invested in our business to deliver the best experience for our customers. Our equipment is the best in the industry which means you will have the best tree removal service available.
- Tree removal is our passion! We aim to exceed the needs and expectations of our customers and we have the resources and experience to deliver on our promise to perform.
- We promise to safely remove any tree from your property, being extra cautious about underground utilities, sprinkler systems, power lines, fencing and of course homes and vehicles.
- Your project will be performed on time, on budget and with perfection, leaving behind no unwanted debris. You will be amazed by the functionality of our massive Tree Mek as it grabs each branch with precision then slices with ease.
worker's compensation and liability
For your safety and ours, we are properly insured with orker's Compensation and Insurance Liability. Before you hire someone to remove a tree from your property, ask them to provide proof of Worker's Compensation and Insurance Liability. Should they or their workers get hurt and not be properly insured, it is you, the home or business owner who will be potentially responsible for all medical costs, lost wages and any damage to your and/or your neighbor's property.
tree removal & maintenance
why remove a tree?
- Tornados come without warning, there is no time to call anyone to remove your tree
- Old trees will not stand to a strong storm
- Over grown tree branches will wear your roof
- Tree roots can damage water lines
- Sick trees reduce property value
when to remove a tree?
- We can let you know if a tree can be saved, planting a new tree may be a great option
- When you see the leaves are falling off while other trees are full of leaves
- When the tree is causing plumbing issues, it may need to be removed
- Very tall trees near homes pose a great risk should it fall
save or plant a tree
- Trees planted too close can sometimes be transplanted
- After tree removal we suggest planting a new tree, ask us for details
- Tree branch trimming can sometimes prevent tree removal
- Some root issues as in sidewalks lifted can be resolved without removing the tree